Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The real world has encroached on my SAMCRO obsession

Alas, my goal of writing a SAMCRO-related blog entry once a week in time for each new episode of Sons of Anarchy has been sabotaged by the real world.  You'd think my boss would be sympathetic to my need to pontificate profusely about a fictional motorcycle club in Northern California, but no.  Other deadlines are pressing.  Sheesh!  I hope to have a new post up by next week, but until then I hope you enjoy this great post by our Sons of Anarchy friends in Portugal:  An interview with Kurt Sutter! 

Enjoy!

http://sonsofanarchypt.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this ;)

    SOA PT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerusha, You're blog is fantastic. I've started an SoA podcast called SAMCRO. Would you ever be interested in joining me? Angela@SmartRemarksOnline.com.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete